Senior Software Engineer - REMOTE
- Leading athletic recruiting organization looking for Senior Software Engineer
- Remote schedule
About Our Client
This organization has been a leader in athletic recruitment fro over 30 years. Headquarters are based in Chicago and plans to continue expansion with unlimited growth opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for implementing the technical design of a Platform Engineering team.
- You will create systems used to automate performance monitoring
- You will utilize test-driven development
- You will collaborate with different teams to provide technical solutions meeting external and internal customer needs
- You will design and build applications and services
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Deep understanding of Back End development and distribution systems
- Experience with 12-factor applications
- Expert in Java, Python, Ruby, or Go
- Experience with code tools such as Puppet, Terraform, or Ansible
- Experience with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- 5+ years experience in Back End or full-stack Software Engineering
What's on Offer
- Fully Remote Schedule
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Competitive Base Salary $180-200k